Kelley Householder, Executive Director, retired USAF CMSgt (E-9) served 27 years on active duty, has an associate’s degree in information systems mgmt., a bachelor’s degree in ministry and leadership, and a master’s degree Christian Counseling. He has provided Christian Counseling for the past 7 years in the local area. He has been married to Cathy (Langel) for 30 years, and has 2 daughters, one in central Ohio and the other in Longmont, Colorado. He enjoys plants and birds.
Susan Mossburg, Bookkeeper (CCoWC), has lived in Wells county 33 years and originally from Knoxville TN. She is a member of Life Community Church and served on the Worship Arts Leadership Team, as Artistic Director, and on the prayer team. She served as a volunteer and mentor at Community Care of Wells County in 2014. Susan has 19 years combined experience in banking, finance management, bookkeeping, and office management. She is currently a senior at Liberty University with plans to graduate in 2020 with a bachelor’s degree in Crisis Counseling. Susan delights in her daughter and two granddaughters.
Kimberly Gerber, Change Up Thrift Store Manager, focuses on the job, work training and evaluations. She has lived in Wells County for 44 years. She has served the community and the Church for many years. She has been married to Pierre for 19 years and has 2 children. Kimberly is loving the job at Change Up Thrift Store helping and interacting with people.
John Roe, Connecting Center Manager, is the Senior Pastor at the Bluffton Church of God. His wife, Heather (Shouse), of 28 years, and John had just completed their Ministerial Internship program when they were asked to come to Bluffton to fill this position in this church. They have 2 daughters, both of Elwood. His hobbies are racing HO slot cars and R/C cars.
Clem Reinhard, Man Up Transitional Housing Manager, retired in 2016 after a career in sales. He’s been involved in jail ministry for the last 16 years, and in an addiction program for inmates the last 4 years. He’s been directly involved with Community Care since 2015. Clem and his wife are members of Itown church.
Christine (Chris) Walker, Operations Manager (G&M), along with serving the community, Christine brings to Community Care a deep passion for Outreach Ministry. She loves seeing lives changed and families restored. Christine recently was a part of the Indiana Dream Center where she served as their Executive Director and Store Manager for 6 1/2 years. It was there that she realized the importance of restoration and how people working together in an organization can impact a community. Prior to her job with the Dream Center, Christine worked in Direct Sales as a District Sales Manager and District Trainer. She also worked for a local Church in the Children's Ministry for 3 ½ years. Covid-19 sparked Christine's entrepreneur spirit...Out of her love for gardening, she started a successful succulent business. God has restored the broken parts of her life and her marriage. Christine strives to show others the same grace and mercy that the Lord has shown her.
,Residential Manager (G&M), Currently Empty
Key Volunteers(alphabetical order)
1. Neil Ainslie, Intake Interviews, Reformers Unanimous (RU) in Wells County Jail & Grace Baptist Church, and Determination Meeting
2. Lynn Dotterer, Pharmacist, Women’s Life Coach/Mentor
3. Dawn Frauhiger, CPA, Women’s Life Coach—budgeting/finance—future board member after school board term ends
4. Stephanie Gerber, Receptionist
5. Christy Honegger, Grace & Mercy
6. Bethany Maller, Change Up Thrift Store
7. Deb Monce, Office help/receptionist
8. Dawn Musselman, Grace & Mercy
9. Shannon Musco, Change Up Thrift Store Assistant Manager
10. Judy Neuenschwander, Intake Interviews
11. Brenda Plummer, Counselor
12. Linda Plummer, Office help/receptionist
13. Peggy Randall, Retired, Office help/filing
14. Clem Reinhard, Intake Interviews and RU in Wells County Jail
15. Rachael Reinhard, Women’s Life Coach/Mentor
16. John Roe, Intake Interviews, RU in Wells County Jail, and Determination Meeting
17. Julie Schott, Change Up Thrift Store
18. Gene Valovich, Retired Industrial Electrician, electrical work as needed
19. Susan Valovich, Retired School Nurse, Intake Interviewer'
20. Mike White, Retired Hospital Custodian, Success Story, live-in building custodian