Kelley Householder, Executive Director, Retired USAF CMSgt (E-9) served 27 years on active duty, has an associate’s degree in information systems mgmt., a bachelor’s degree in ministry and leadership, and a master’s degree Christian Counseling. He has provided Christian Counseling for the past 5 years in the local area. He has been married to Cathy (Langel) for 28 years, and has 2 daughters, one in central Ohio and the other in Longmont, Colorado. He enjoys plants and birds.
Cynthia (Cindy) Mulkey, Residential Manager (G&M(W)) & Bookkeeper (CCoWC), has been a Wells County resident for 30 years. In addition to her work with CCoWC, Cindy co-owns TLC Construction of Bluffton LLC with her husband, Tom, giving work to men coming out of jail and helping them to get back on their feet. Prior to her work with CCoWC, Cindy was a dental office manager in Fort Wayne. Cindy loves helping people in need. She and Tom love to do mission work and have to-date led 2 teams to New York City. Cindy feels this new journey God has called her & Tom to at Grace & Mercy is just another extension of the mission work He has called them to do. She looks forward to welcoming the residents and teaching them life skills that will set them up for a successful future. Cindy and Tom have been married for 6 1/2 years and together have 8 children and 3 grandchildren.
Thomas (Tom) Mulkey, Residential Manager (G&M(W)), is a lifelong resident of Bluffton. Tom served in the Navy for 4 years and is co-owner of TLC Construction of Bluffton LLC. Prior to owning the construction business, Tom worked in factories. Tom has a passion and heart for caring for others. He enjoys mentoring men & has helped several released inmates, through the ministry of TLC Construction, re-acclimate themselves to civilian life and come to the place where they are living on their own and have steady factory jobs. He gives all the glory to God for these success stories. Tom has wonderful culinary skills and enjoys spending his free time in the kitchen - looking forward to teaching the residents of Grace & Mercy how to cook delicious meals. Tom will be serving as Residential Manager in charge of maintenance for the three CCoWC facilities.
Teri Snider, Change Up Thrift Store Manager, Transitional Housing Lead focusing on job,work training and evaluation. She is a lifelong Wells county resident. She has been a Girl Scout leader for about 18 years. Married to Keith for 17 years. Has 5 grand kids. Teri is loving the job of her life at Change Up Thrift Store helping and interacting with people.
Michelle Hubble, Operations Manager (G&M(W)), has a master’s degree in Mental Health Counseling and has served as a counselor, in this and surrounding counties, for 4 years. She took the time during these 4 years to gain, in addition to her Master’s degree, Biblical Counseling education. The last 18 months has been spent running a Biblical Counseling practice. During her counseling education and training she spent time working with women at transition and recovery homes such as, Hope Alive, Rose Home, Redemption House and Hope House, Inc. She also spent time working at an addiction recovery home, Salvation Army, as a counselor, for men. Before that, she was a stay at home mother for 25 years. During her time as a stay at home mother she was blessed to foster around 40 children in a span of 12 years, adopt 4 children (currently working to adopt 2 more), and volunteer to work with families of service members. She served, 10 years, as the leader of the volunteer group designed to support families during times of deployment, transition, and crisis in the lives of service members and their families. She married her husband, Darin 29 years ago this December and together they have 8 children and 10 grandchildren.
Key Volunteers(alphabetical order)
1. Neil Ainslie, Intake Interviews, Reformers Unanimous (RU) in Wells County Jail & Grace Baptist Church, and Determination Meeting Lead
2. Lynn Dotterer, Pharmacist, Women’s Life Coach/Mentor
3. Dawn Frauhiger, CPA, Women’s Life Coach—budgeting/finance—future board member after school board term ends
4. Stephanie Gerber, Receptionist
5. Tom Mulkey, Business Owner construction/remodeling, building maintenance/remodel
6. Tori Patz, RN, Office help/receptionist
7. Peggy Randall, Retired, Office help/filing
8. Clem Reinhardt, Intake Interviews and RU in Wells County Jail
9. Rachael Reinhardt, Women’s Life Coach/Mentor
10. John Roe, Intake Interviews, RU in Wells County Jail, and Determination Meeting
11. Ted Smith, Determination Meeting and some building issues
12. Lisa Turner, Success Story, Office help and House Mom
13. Gene Valovich, Retired Industrial Electrician, electrical work as needed
14. Susan Valovich, Retired School Nurse, Intake Interviewer, Bible Study leader meeting prior to 'Kate’s Kitchen'
15. Mike White, Retired Hospital Custodian, Success Story, live-in building custodian